April 23, 2008

Memories

So I was sitting in Barker Hall the other day, early to spanish as usual. I decided to look through my agenda book to look back on this past school year. Some weeks were pretty light, with just a couple of doodles and reminders. Others, though, were practically dripping in ink with words like "AHHHH" or "survive" written in the margins. These weeks are the ones that I found most interesting. They were typically filled with multiple exams, papers, or projects, and sometimes all of the above! I remember these stressful weeks and the dread I felt. I also remember thinking that I would never get through them. Obviously, I made it. Then it occurred to me. Life is hard. I know, I know, duh right? I hear people complain all the time about their current situations and how they don't know if they will ever make it through. My advice.... yes you will! Those drippy weeks in my agenda book are just that now, pages in a book. The things that I once thought I would never survive are just memories. Each of those rough weeks made me a stronger person. It is true that if God brings you to it he will bring you through it! Isn't God Great?! If you are in hard times right now, remember that eventually, these times will just be memories. Don't give up, keep pushing through and instead of complaining about it, think about what God is trying to teach you. Keep your faith in Him, learn something from your experiences and keep moving forward!

0 comments:

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena