May 21, 2008

Catch Up

Matthew and I have been all over the place this week/weekend. Friday we went to King's Island with Amanda and Stefan. We had a blast, even though some of the rides were not open, and others kept having "technical difficulties" (eeeeek!!) The first thing we rode was Delirium, and after we got off the harnesses closed and wouldn't open! We were really lucky that we got off before that happened. We were also in line for Firehawk. I was not going to ride it, but I waited in line with them since the wait was 2 hours. After about 45 minutes or so, they had problems as well. We could see the vehicle, and people were stuck in it. After 20 min or so, they had to manually get the people out! Needless to say, we got out of that line. We still got to ride a bunch of fun rides and Matthew bought us some cute matching plush puppies :) It was a lot of fun and we enjoyed spending time with our friends.

On Saturday, we found out that Matthew's cousin was killed in a car accident. We went to his parent's house to check on them and have dinner. He stayed over there that night to help his dad finish some work before his family left for Louisiana for the funeral. I stayed with mom, and played with the animals. George was happy to have me home. He kept me up almost all night wanting me to pet him. I don't mind though, I miss him like crazy!

Sunday and Monday were pretty uneventful days, and Tuesday Matthew and I both got hair cuts. We needed it! Today, I finished a puzzle I had been working on for weeks. It feels so good to finally be able to look at the finished product, but now I'm wondering what to do next! I've started reading again, which is great. I never have time to read during the semester for all the homework and such. We don't really have anything else going on this week. I am babysitting for a wedding Friday and Saturday, and we have to go to the grocery store tonight (fun fun...) but that's about it. Matthew went back to work today. He hadn't been at work since the Sunday before last! He needed the vacation though. I think I've been random enough for one day, so off to work on the laundry... will it never end?

0 comments:

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena