Amanda and I went to campus this morning around 8 to get our books. Campus has not changed since last April, with the exception of some construction work. We laughed when we were about to go down some steps only to see the sidewalk at the bottom of the steps blocked off with a huge "sidewalk closed" sign and a fence. We could see the administrators saying "classes start in two days... the new students will already be so confused, so lets put the sign at the bottom of the steps, so they will already be half-way down when they see it... that will help them out sooo much! It's brilliant!!!" hahaha So yeah, nothing has changed. We took the long way around to get to the bookstore since our route of choice was so cleverly blocked. Our books were ridiculous expensive (and of course we both watched the Harry Potter marathon on tv yesterday, therefore we spent most of our time on campus quoting the movie and saying ridiculous). I can only hope that I can get some of my money back come the end of the semester.
I'm feeling a little better today. I now know that it's just allergies... I hope that the rain today will help. I need to feel my best for the party, and for classes.
August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment