Hope you have much to be thankful for! I know I do!
I spent most of my Thanksgiving with my dad, stepmom, sisters, brother, boyfriend, and dog. It was great :) The food was amazing, mainly because of the fellowship that came along with it. We aren't all together very much anymore, so it was pretty cool. The rest of my day was spent with Matthew's family. We weren't over there very long, but I made another date to see Twilight with his mom and sister (because three times isn't enough... obviously :D ).
Anywho, tomorrow I plan on staying inside (I am not crazy enough to fight traffic for a little shopping... sorry) so I will probably get my Christmas tree up and do some catch-up-blogging. Matthew has to be at BestBuy at 3:30 am tomorrow to deal with the crowd! I'm sure people are already camped out there... it's insane! If you are battling the crowds tomorrow, I wish you the best of luck, and I hope you get everything you are looking for.
So go enjoy a nice turkey-induced coma, and I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment