March 1, 2009

Better

I am feeling much better today. A new week has begun (or is about to begin... whatever) and I know it is going to be better. I spent the night with the bestie last night. We played Wii, watched movies, and pigged out on chocolate and ice cream. It was the best medicine to my icky situation! I'm back home now, and have gotten quite a bit done. I went to the grocery store, got dinner started (a big pot of soup beans to put on corn bread! Yummy!!) and emailed participants for a new study we are starting tomorrow. I have a lot of reading to do for class, and I really need to clean, so I think I'm off to work on all of that.

1 comments:

Brahmin in Boston said...

Glad to know you started the new month with a bowl of ice cream!! It is the all time comfort food!

Now I know this week will be good!

Take Care

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena