March 26, 2009

I made it

It is Thursday evening, and I have survived this horrible evil week. My papers were turned in and my tests passed. I was up until 2 this morning and got up at 6, so I'm pretty sure I could fall asleep right now. Wonder how drool resistant my keyboard is?

I found out late last night that we are running more people through that Mindfulness study I mentioned a couple of weeks ago. ( at least I think I did... can't really remember right now. oh well). It is going to be rough sending out 33 personalized emails on a day when I am away from my computer from 7am to 6pm when the emails should be sent out before 1pm. I'm sure I'll figure it out though.

I am now going to celebrate the end of this week with a nice nap and some good food. My mom's birthday is tomorrow, and we have family coming in from Chicago, so I need my rest :)

By the way... what do you think of the changes I've made to the blog? I'm just playing around with some things and wanted to know what you all thought. Be honest... I can take it :D

1 comments:

Brahmin in Boston said...

Oh sorry for the horrible week! I hope it gets better. I am on the net the whole day even then I cannot get all the jobs done...!

The looks are good - I was wondering how did you do that? My blogger profile doesn't allow me to do that! Now the fonts are good... the earlier fonts were artistic but were hard to read :-)

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena