Now I have to go finish baking cupcakes and attempting to make homemade jelly cookies for a Twilight party tonight! Wish me luck....
March 20, 2009
Newest member of the family
I drove down to London, KY yesterday to see my cousin and her newborn baby! He was born around 3pm on Monday, and is a spitting image of his mommy :) They both came home on Wednesday, and are doing fantastic.
I introduce to you, Triston Gabriel Lovett.



Now I have to go finish baking cupcakes and attempting to make homemade jelly cookies for a Twilight party tonight! Wish me luck....
Now I have to go finish baking cupcakes and attempting to make homemade jelly cookies for a Twilight party tonight! Wish me luck....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I just bought mine too!!! I was squealing the whole way! :-)
Oh, he's adorable! Great name, too. :-)
Congratulations and celebrations to your family!
I can completely understand why she had to choose and she did make a tough decision. Only that I was pissed on her :-)
I hope everything works out on office front too!
Post a Comment