April 4, 2009

Small Graces #1

I am trying something new. I found this networking site called Grace in Small Things. The goal is to post 5 positive things that have happened on any given day. If you want to give it shot, there is a badge on the sidebar under my 20sb badge :) I'm going to give yesterday's list because, well, I have not been awake long enough to come up with a good one for today...
  1. Sleeping in
  2. Masters Orientation with the bestie and meeting all kinds of cool people
  3. Being one step closer to making my grad school decision
  4. It was a beautiful afternoon, and I got to wear my super cool trench
  5. Spending the evening with Matthew at the mall and the movies
So here is my list for yesterday! Sorry I haven't posted in a couple of days. I wasn't quite sure what to post. I do have a couple of questions that I need help with. I think I will give the poll app. a try, so keep your eyes open for that. Have a fantastic weekend!

1 comments:

Brahmin in Boston said...

It is a really good idea! We had to do the same kind of assignment when we were in school...

It builds so much self confidence and also makes us thankful. Don't you think so?

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena