October 27, 2009

My weekend

"I has a rabbit and you don't"

Where he slept if I was on the couch

On our first walk

"C'mon, let's play!"

Fall colors

Right under my feet... where he felt most comfortable all weekend

Watching Bolt

Fall colors on the interstate

The castle in Versailles

"I'm clean!!! I'm clean!!!"

Pumpkin patch. Not a very wide selection so close to Halloween

The pumpkins were as big as him!

"I'm ready for my close-up"

"Hurry! Turn OFF the fan!!!"

"I was framed!"

King of the pumpkin

Kind of neat picture

The pretty reds of fall with the sunshine

Leaves on the porch

My pumpkin

1 comments:

Brahmin in Boston said...

LMAO@ I was framed!!!

You have a very good sense of frame and colors, Kristy. I would definitely like to see more pictures that you have taken. :-)

Oscar looks like one energetic bundle. Cute!! It looks like you enjoyed your stay very much! And oh... I ♥ the castle pic! SO NICE!

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena