This has got to be one of the longest mornings I have had in a long time. Let me tell you about my "little adventure" this morning...
I guess I should backtrack a little first. Yesterday Matthew and I bought a Wii. I am totally excited about it because they are a lot of fun. With the Wii, though, I want the WiiFit because that sucker kicks my butt and I love every minute of it.
Well, apparently everyone is out buying the WiiFit (and extra controllers while I'm at it) and I can't find it anywhere. Matthew and I got a couple of gift cards to Wally World for Christmas, so using those gift cards together would take the price of the WiiFit down by $50 (pretty cool huh?), so Wally World is the must-use location to purchase said WiiFit.
I have been obsessively checking the website to see when it would be in stock at any wal-mart within a 30 mile radius (yeah, go ahead and laugh) and even contemplated ordering it online.
This morning, the website said the one in Frankfort had them in stock! Yay for me!
I got myself together, and drove to Frankfort (in the snow, mind you) to buy this stupid board. I get there, my heart racing with excitement and my head spinning with trying to decided which game I would play first. I practically ran (or slid is more like it from the snow on my shoes) to the electronics section. And guess what.......
yep.
Sold Out.
You have got to be kidding me.
The guy tells me next time to call because the ".com isn't reliable"
Seriously?
What is the point of having a website to tell customers availability if it "isn't reliable?" When I finally made it home, I checked it again, and it still says that store has them in stock. I'm not a verry happy camper right now. I drove 30 minutes in the cold and snow to spend money on this thing that no one seems to have available!!! Madness I tell you!!
So the snow is coming down harder, but I'm inside and warm again. I have a lot of chores to do today since classes start next week.
First on my to-do list.... ordering a stupid WiiFit off wal-mart.com. Oh the irony...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
uh... you are NOT that crazy. I was calling up T-mobile stores to see if a stupid cell phone is available in individual stores.
Hubby wants a very stone age phone... *sigh*
I hope you find the WiiFit soon! I am bad (as in BAD) about exercising so I am better off without it. LOL! But I hear ya about driving/walking/traveling in the snow - ugh!!
Post a Comment