April 4, 2010
The dreaded block.
Unfortunately I have the horrible writer's block. It was all I could do to finish a paper today. Ugh! I hope it goes away soon. Until then, I have a video to share with you. I saw this the other day and I laughed so hard (please don't judge me for laughing!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
haha! this looks familiar... i thought it was funny too. sadly, yes. adorable in a sense because having my wee one i see that their innocence connects them to that sensitivity. :)
thanks kirtsy, really sweet of you. ;)
being that you will soon be a mrs. , having babies may sneak up on you. They are so much fun, even when they aren't quite expected. lol
Hahah yeah I saw this too! Funny!
Single Ladies song has kind of grown on me... not in a "I like it" sort but "Hmmm that is a funny song" sort :-D
I hope you come out of the writer's block soon!
xx
Post a Comment