May 27, 2010

300.

I totally didn't realize that my last post was my 300th post! Wow!

I remember when I started blogging roughly two years ago. I had always wanted to have diaries or journals, and I do have a few, but none of them are full. It was never something I could keep up with. When I started this blog, I wasn't sure how long it would last. It just seemed like the new thing to do at the time.

When I read back through my first posts I cringe. They were so boring! I basically just kept a log of what I did. How boring is that?! But I would never dream of deleting those posts. They remind me of where I have come from in this bloggy journey.  This little blog has seen a lot of different posts, a lot of happy moments, a few sad ones, and a TON of pictures... and that's exactly why I love it. I know it is so cliche, but writing is an escape for me. I can type out what I'm feeling or thinking, and just keep typing until I get it right. Blogging has become something I do when I have the time or something interesting to say. I'm so glad I noticed how many posts I have because it's important to me to think back to why I started blogging in the first place. I know this blog is far from perfect, but it's mine and that's all that matters.

I know this was kind of random. And it totally wasn't what I was going to post about. Check back tomorrow for that post :)

1 comments:

Brahmin in Boston said...

YAY!! Happy 300!! Congratulations! My posts too were so... SO lame. But I can see myself changing and growing in these posts so I, too would never dream of deleting them.

Hahah! When I saw your post title I wanted to say...

"This is Madness"
"No, This is SPARTA!!!"

LOLLOL... (can you say that I need a relaxing weekend?)

Thanks for the encouragement! I hope driving is as easy for me as much as it seems for others...

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena