May 19, 2010

STDs

No, not sexually transmitted diseases. I'm talking about save the dates!

Bet I got your attention though ;D

My wonderful stepmom came down yesterday to help me out around the apartment and help me with my save the dates. A few of my bridesmaids came over to. We got SOOO much done! And they are so cute I want to scream! It feels so good to see them actually coming together instead of just looking at piles of cardstock numbers and rolls of ribbon. The wedding is 108 days away so having something here that I can actually see (compared to my dress I have heard absolutely NOTHING about since ordering it back in Feb.) makes me feel so much better.

Since they are so super cute I can't keep them to myself! Let me know what you think :)


All the numbers strung with bows attached and waiting for the glue on the envelopes to dry.

 
Aack!! I LOVE it!!! Pull the little bow and...

 
 Voila!

1 comments:

Brahmin in Boston said...

I am waiting!!!!!!

Can't wait to get my hands on this cute thing! :-D

(That WAS a catchy title though...)

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena