Florida was awesome. The temp hovered in the low eighties and the humidity hung around 60% the whole trip. It was mostly sunny with a few clouds, but overall very very nice! We drove down on Monday (13 hour drive) and left Thursday. We stayed with some of our old friends, Rachel and Anthony, who live down in Orlando. They were excellent hosts! Rachel still had to work, but Anthony works from home so he was there to entertain us. For the most part during the day we slept in, watched movies, and read books. You have NO idea how great it was to just sit down and read a book! We didn't really know how much school took away from us until we didn't have to do school work anymore! Tuesday evening we packed up and drove the thirty minutes to Cocoa Beach. We got there around 6pm, and there was hardly anyone out! We practically had the whole beach to ourselves. The water was FREEZING but I had so much fun watching Matthew. He had a huge grin on his face the whole time :) We finished the evening with Subway sandwiches and Dairy Queen. Wednesday evening was spent on International Drive enjoying dinner and live music at BB Kings and walking around the shops in Downtown Disney. It was a fantastic vacation but unfortunately was way too short. I have pictures, but I'm messing around with them on photoshop. Here's what I've got so far. I'll post more later :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
CUUUUUTE!!!!
I love the pics! You are so funny! Hahha... I love Matthew's laugh too! very well captured!
Post a Comment