Hello bloggy world.
I apologize (once again) for my absence. I'm back, but not sure for how long. Life is crazy here at LLA, that is for sure! Every once in a while the title of this blog is very very appropriate. Matthew and I are getting ready to start multiple adventures. So hold on tight! Things are going to get fun...
First, there is only less than 2 months left until the wedding. I know I keep saying it, but I still have so much to do!! I picked up our invitations today though. They are SSSSOOOOO cute!!!!
As if that isn't enough, Matthew and I decided its time to move out of Lexington. We could have just rented a place outside of town, but how adventurous is that? Nah, we have to do things the fun way. So yeah, we are in the process of buying a home! Our offer was accepted on Monday and we completed inspections yesterday. We are hoping to close by August 1st :) Our landlord gave us an extra month for our lease since it is technically up at the 31st of this month. The house is perfect and we can't wait to get the keys. You know I will be clicking away to have pics to share.
I've also started a sort of mini adventure of my own. I have started a little garden out on our balcony. I got one of those tomato plant hanger things and my mater plant is doing really well. No maters yet, but it has started to bud so I should have tomatoes by the end of the month. I also have a little herb garden (parsley, basil, oregano, thyme, and cilantro) and another pot for chives. Besides the edible plants, I have a pot of blue hydrangea and a moon flower. I can't wait for the moon flower to bloom! I should really take pics to share, but it's miserable hot outside right now. Maybe I'll take some this weekend when it cools down.
So there you go. I know I owe you two weeks worth of answers and who knows what else. Ugh, at least I'm trying :)
July 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I.LOVE.GARDENS!
I want one of my own where I can grow cilantro, tomatoes etc... :(
I am so happy for you my friend! Congratulations on the house :D
Post a Comment