Wow! Where have I been?
I've been surrounded by family, friends, and a ton of candy!
My first Christmas as a married woman was exhausting but still pretty amazing. Hubby and I have been in a constant state of motion visiting one person or another but we really don't mind. Just hanging out with good friends and spending time with family is something we don't have a lot of time for during the semester so we are thoroughly enjoying our break! I'm curious, now, to see what Christmas next year looks like and if anything we started this year will keep. I know I've about broke the bank buying up clearance Christmas decor! I doubt that will change ;)
I must have been a good girl this year because along with all the wonderful time I've spent with my hubby and family I got some pretty cool presents. My hubby bought me a new cd player for my car. My car is a 2001... which means so is the current player lol. If I want to play a cd I have to remember to start it before the car is in motion. Otherwise, I have to wait until I hit a long red light. If the car is in motion the cd player will NOT start! I wish I was making it up. But soon I won't have to worry about that! Santa also brought me a Kindle :) I've been so busy downloading books and reading. It's been fantastic!
Along with this, my brother-in-law gave me a gift card to payless. You better believe I had a blast using it the other day. I am in love with these heels!
And I also got these cute booties! I know I'll need fancy shoes for practicum this coming semester so it wasn't a complete splurge...
I feel like my last post of 2010 should be a little different... maybe I'll write another one before midnight? Anyway, how was everyone's Christmas?
December 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
This is SO awesome! Welcome to the e-book reader club! :D Isn't the reading experience awesome??!
Yay for shopping! I hope your New Year began with a whoop of joy :)
Good to see you back :)
Wow, just stumbled on your blog and that's so amazing that you got to go shopping during the holidays. I did the same actually with my boyfriend- we bought eachothers' gifts together- some people considered it so not romantic, but I think it actually was really romantic! haha we got to spend the whole day together.
Also, i love the boots! :)
Wow, I just stumbled on your blog and it's great to see that you got to do a little shopping! My boyfriend and I actually went Xmas shopping together- picking out eachothers' presents. Some people thought it was so NOT romantic to do things that way, but I found it to be really romantic :). We got to spend the whole day together.
And also, LOVE the shoes, and also your blog background is really nice!
Post a Comment