March 18, 2011

I'm still alive.

My last post was January 23rd. Has it really been almost two months?!?! I can hardly believe it!

So much has happened since then that I intend on posting about, such as my awesome new craft obsession, my bday party, Porter bug, and new Pier 1 finds. However, UK is determined to kill me before letting me have my M.S. so that has taken priority. It has been the absolute worst semester of my academic career and I have had to seek outside help, something I do not normally do or take lightly.  However, the help has made all the difference in my sanity and I'm ready to get the rest of this semester over with! I am currently on spring break and have really enjoyed playing housewife for the week instead of driving all over creation as my usual schedule entails.

At the moment I am sitting in my previously mentioned P1 find with the windows open. Porter is sitting on the couch chewing on who knows what and I'm finishing season 2 of army wives. Porter and I started, our day with an early morning walk (It was 60degrees at 10:30 this morning! amazing!) and I have loaded the dishwasher, picked up the house, and planted some cilantro :) I need to get some school work done but it is really the last thing I want to do at the moment.  I see another walk in my immediate future :)

My apologies for my absence.  You all are the greatest readers for sticking around :)  After graduation I should be back on a regular schedule with plenty of time to post, and I'll try to not be such a stranger until then!

2 comments:

Brahmin in Boston said...

Yay! You're here! :)

I hope this Spring Break refreshes you and you can get back to the blog writing zone :D

Brahmin in Boston said...

Oh btw, the post wasn't meant for you at all. You are the sweetest person I know :) and that is why you are my BBB!

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena