April 17, 2011

Soft Kitty

Two posts in one day.. wow!

Friday evening I got a call from Hubs' bff's (Nate) fiance (Lindsay) saying Nate was in the emergency room.  Hubs and I quickly drove over to sit with them while they ran labs and such.  Hubs and Nate are big fans of the show Big Bang Theory. If you have never seen it I highly recommend it! Anywho, there is one scene in particular that we found appropriate for our situation.



Since Nate was sick, Hubs thought it would be a good idea to sing "soft kitty" to Nate.  (and I knew it was a great idea to record it!) As a gift, we brought Nate a stuffed duck which he named Reginald.  It only made sense for both Nate and Reginald to get the "soft kitty" treatment.  If you listen carefully you can hear Nate's blood pressure cuff going off during the song!


I really believe the saying "laughter is the best medicine."  What do you think? Or should we all have been committed? haha

1 comments:

Brahmin in Boston said...

OMG! HILARIOUS!

HAHAHHAHAH! I have to show this to DH! :D

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena