Since my posts about my wedding have been practically nonexistent, here is a fun questionnaire that should help fill in the blanks. I'll answer one question every Sunday. Sound like fun? Feel free to join in!
1. How it all began: how you met, first date, first kiss, how long did you date? first picture together.....etc.
We met at church when I was in high school. We were friends but honestly I was closer to his brother initially since we were closer in age. His family moved to a different church so I didn't see him for a while until I ran into his dad at one of our church events. From then I got a hold of Matthew and we started talking and hanging out as friends. Eventually, well, you know the rest ;)
It's hard to pick a first date because we did all kinds of things as friends, particularly going to the movies and Starbucks. It's difficult to tell where the friendship ended and the dating began.
Our first kiss was at Cove Springs in Frankfort. We were walking around and he kept trying to kiss me but I kept avoiding it. He must have gotten tired of it because he ended up putting me in a headlock to kiss me!! It makes for a funny story but believe me I didn't mind a bit :)
We've been together for almost 5 1/2 years now. We were dating for 4 1/2 years before we got married.
July 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
OMG this is such a good idea! Even though I was at your wedding I don't know the ins and outs of your dating!
Headlock?? That is one of the most hilarious "first kiss" story I have EVER heard!
Looking forward to next Sunday for the next installment of the series! I'll ask a question when I think of one :)
I'm glad you think it's a good idea! I figured it may help get my out of my writing rut. I already have the next one written and waiting to publish so I won't miss it haha!
p.s. yeah, the headlock is pretty funny! It wasn't a wrestling like headlock, but the crease of his elbow was right behind the back of my head so I couldn't move anywhere. One thing is for sure, I'll never forget it!
Post a Comment