Let me start this post by saying I rarely drink alcohol. If I do partake, it is usually just one drink, if that. There are two main exceptions to this though...
1. my bachelorette party.
2. Last night.
Lindsay and Nate came over to celebrate with me since I passed my exam. We went to La Fiesta (our fave little Mexican restaurant) and I had a strawberry margarita. We munched on nachos and laughed.. overall had a good time. Afterwards, we decided we weren't quite finished so we headed to Wally World to pick up some beer for Matthew and something fruity for Lindsay and me. We ended up with hard lemonade. We came home and watched Baby Mama while we did our nails (Just Lindsay and me... the boys went upstairs to do nerdy-type things). Lindsay had two lemonades while I had one and a half. I felt pretty good but did not feel "drunk." At least, not until this morning.
I had a MK thing this morning and a tax appointment. I had to reschedule. I woke up and felt sore all over. My head hurt on whatever side I laid on. My nose was congested and my throat was on fire. I ended up going back to sleep and did not wake up until 3pm today. OMG I'm never doing that again. Lindsay fared worse than I did apparently. We are so not college students anymore.
So lesson learned... there is a reason I usually stop at one drink. Apparently I'm quite the lightweight.
...and my nails look awful.
March 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Ooooh boyyy! Been there and done that. It ain't pretty to feel like there's cotton stuffed in your mouth!
I hope you are feeling better though! :D
Post a Comment