May 10, 2008

Little Vacation

I am so very happy to actually have plans! I have enjoyed not having anything to do, but I'm going stir crazy just sitting at home all day! Tomorrow is Mother's Day, so Matthew and I are going to Frankfort. It's going to be a busy day. We are going to start at my mom's house, then we will make our way to visit his mom. It will also be kind of sad because we are giving our rabbit (see pic below) to my stepbrother. We love Caddy very much, but we are just too busy these days to give him the attention he needs. I know Kierre will take very good care of him, so it will be ok :) On Monday, we are leaving to stay with my dad for a couple of days. I'm excited because I don't get to see him very much. It will be fun, and it will be good for Matthew and him to spend some time together :) I'm also looking forward to some good homemade "daddy" food :D After all of this, we are going to King's Island on Friday with Amanda and Stefan. It is going to be a blast! I know we have a lot going on this week, but it will definitely be worth it. He is off work until next Wednesday, and he totally needs this vacation! We are both looking forward to spending time with each other, and our families and friends. :D

0 comments:

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena