May 5, 2008
Fun day
I have finally been able to enjoy my vacation! Matthew and I have had a very eventful past couple of days, but it has all been fun. Yesterday, we went to Frankfort. We hung out with Travers and George for a little while, then went and had lunch. Last night, we went to the movies, something we hadn't done in months. We saw Iron Man, which by the way, is a very good movie :D. I really enjoyed spending time with him. Even though we live in the same apartment, we hardly ever have time to just sit and talk and hang out. Today is his little sister's birthday. We went to his parent's house for her birthday party. His dad grilled out and we had lots of cake and ice cream :) They also had a little cookie cake for his cousin and me since our birthdays were earlier. I even got a little present! It was really sweet of his mom, and totally unexpected! We got his sister Mariokart for her Wii, so we played that, and I also played Apples to Apples with his sister, cousin, brother, and some friends. I had a good time hanging out with his family. I am so glad to have been able to get out of the house for a couple of days. Looks like the rest of the week will be uneventful again, until next week. Something to look forward to! yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment