May 1, 2008
Summer Vacay
My summer vacation officially started around 11:00am on Tuesday. So far, it has been pretty uneventful. I went to Frankfort yesterday and had lunch with my mom, which was great. We don't get to hang out just the two of us anymore. Other than that, I've been taking lots of naps and being pretty lazy :D. I'm still waiting for my grades to be posted, but I'm pretty sure I got almost all A's. It's about time... I have a lot to make up for from those first couple of semesters as a chemistry major. Anyway, I got a package in the mail yesterday from my dad, and he sent me the
coolest picture of us ever. Thought I would share :) So now I'm waiting for Matthew to get home, and we are off to the bookstore to sell back some textbooks. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment