June 4, 2008

Exhausted

I had forgotten just how exhausting babysitting is! I don't know how I did it when I was younger. Jackson has had me running all over the place this week! We had a water balloon fight, went to the library, had a pizza party, went bowling, went to the movies, and went to the park (not all in the same day though). I have some fun things planned for us for the summer, but I'm afraid it still won't be enough. He gets bored SOOO easy! I am ready for the weekend, and sleeping in. I'm not as tired today as I have been this week, so I made dinner. Matthew and I are having spaghetti and wheat toast and as a surprise, walnut brownies with ice cream for dessert... I think I deserve it! Matthew will be surprised when he comes home (he is still at work). Now I am going to enjoy my dinner, wait for my honey, watch Reba, and RELAX!!!!

0 comments:

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena