June 1, 2008

Work

Tomorrow is my first day back at work for the summer! During school, I watched a little boy while his sitter was out for surgery, and the family asked me to watch him again during the summer. I have a lot of things planned for us to do, and Amanda is babysitting for another family, so we will spend a lot of time together. It will be good for the kids to have each other to play with... spending all summer just playing with the sitter probably wouldn't be that much fun... plus, this is the first summer Amanda and I will actually get to spend together, which is cool. I'm a little nervous, which is to be expected, but I am getting tired of sitting at home all day. So today is "clean up" day, and boy do I have my work cut out for me! I have much to do, but I will feel sooo much better when it is all finished and I don't have to worry about it next week when I get home from work. So, off to tackle the dishes!

0 comments:

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena