June 28, 2008

Girls Day Out



Amanda and I live for our "girls day (or night) outs." Today was particularly fun. We went all sorts of places, and spent money neither of us really had, but why not splurge every now and then right? We went to the mall for some "girl shopping" and then went to meijer to spend more money. We had dinner at Culver's which is always good. We just sat and talked for a while, but started getting cold so we went to her mom's house to let out her dogs for a minute then went to Kmart. We decided that we won't know what we need until we find it lol come to find out, we both needed a new swimsuit and I needed some belts (which I really did need by the way). After that, we went to the pet store and then to Michaels where we took some cute pictures which you can see up here. We had a blast just hanging out and spending money... nothing like some good ol retail therapy :D I'm home now with Matthew, and we are watching Matilda on tv. Our blinds our open to our patio, and I happened to look out at the most beautiful sunset I have seen in a very long time. I took some pictures although they don't do it justice. It was just so colorful, full of deep purples and bright pinks. Here is my attempt, though...


0 comments:

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena