June 27, 2008

TGIF

Today was quite eventful. After work, I went to the grocery to pick up some stuff for dinner and get some gas (I got it for 3.77 a gallon... what a steal right?lol). I came home and started dinner and waited for Matthew to get home. We enjoyed some very tasty tacos and while I started slicing strawberries for our dessert, both of our kitchen sinks stopped up! So now we have to wait until monday to get that fixed so doing dishes will be fun in my bathroom sink... Anyway, I finished slicing the strawberries and put them in the fridge to "juice up" and Matthew and I went to see a movie. We saw Wall-E, which was a very good movie. The theatre was packed and it amazed me that people were still coming in as the movie was starting. I don't think that it is very smart to show up that late to a movie on the first day it opens. There were a couple of small children there too, which also surprised me because it was almost 9pm when it started. Anyway, the movie was good and I would definitely recommend it! We came back home and had some strawberry shortcake (yum!!!) and are now sitting on the couch watching HOUSE. It is pretty late, so I'm probably headed off to bed very soon. I'm shopping with Amanda tomorrow, so I know I will need my strength :D

0 comments:

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena