June 14, 2008

Pretty Bored

I haven't posted in the past couple of days. I wish I had something cool or exciting to post about, or a new revelation, but unfortunately that is not the case. I have, however, collected the last piece of furniture for my living room lol My poor poor little living room is so mismatched, but at least it's mine :D
I have not been up to much besides working and reading. I have read so much just in the past week and it has been great! Amanda and I signed the kids up we are watching for this program at the library where they mark off "bugs" on this paper for every 15 minutes they read. When they fill in all the "bugs" they get a prize. Well, we decided to do the adult version of this so we have been reading and trading off books. It's great lol Matthew has been working a lot as well, and when he isn't working, he is playing the PSP he won at work.
Tomorrow is Father's day, so I am going to Frankfort then to New Albany. Matthew has to work, so I'm making the trip without him. I'm waiting for him to get home tonight so we can catch the late show of Kung Fu Panda. I have already seen it, but he wants to see it and it is cute enough to see twice :) I guess I should do some cleaning or something before he gets home, so off to the dishes once again (I swear it never ends!)

0 comments:

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena