June 18, 2008
Tonight...
... was absolutely wonderful! I got to see Amanda for a while when I was babysitting. We hadn't had time to catch up in a while. After our exchange of hugs and "I've missed you's" we played catch up on current events in our lives. Amanda and I can talk for hours about practically nothing, so when we actually have something to talk about, you can imagine how excited we get lol. After work, Matthew and I went over to Amanda's to swim with her and Stefan. I brought over some watermelon, and she had cold cans of pepsi and reese cups for us. The water was cold at first, and after getting in, the wind made it cold to get out! The clouds started rolling in and it actually started sprinkling, so we decided to go somewhere else. We parted ways to change, and then we met at the movie theater to see The Incredible Hulk. We were the first ones in the theater so we still had time to talk about anything we hadn't discussed earlier (like I said... we could talk for days lol). The movie was good, but we kept getting distracted by some very rude girls in the front. Halfway through the movie though, they got kicked out (with a minor applause from some people in front of us). Now Matthew and I are home eating some watermelon and watching tv. It is so nice to actually get out and do something other than working. I mean, after all, it is my summer vacation :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment