August 23, 2008
Sale!!!!
So today was actually a lot of fun. I slept in a little bit, then got up to clean off my mini-fridge for my stepbrother. Travers, T, and Kierre came to get around 11:30. T is starting as a freshman at Berea College, and it was my graduation gift to him. Anyway, after they left, I took a quick shower, then went to Hamburg with Amanda, her aunt Beth, and her Granny. Old Navy was having a huge denim sale. All adult jeans were on sale for $12 a pair. There was even a limit on how many you could buy. Amanda and I went in, swam through a denim flood, and each came out alive with two pairs :D Two pairs of jeans for $25 is not a bad deal at all, and we totally needed new pants for school (which starts on wednesday!). After that adventure, we went back to her house and went swimming. It was SO hot outside today, and the water felt great! Unfortunately, everyone else in her neighborhood thought so too. It wasn't horribly crowded, but we are use to being the only people at that pool. I actually did some swimming (I don't hardly swim anymore, I just kind of float and splash around) and it felt great! I hadn't done it in so long. I was even swimming underwater which I hadn't done in years. Too bad the pools will only be open for another month or so :( I guess I should try to get in as much swimming as possible :D Amanda brought me home, and Matthew and I went to Qdoba for dinner, then went to a party store to look for some things for Amanda's birthday party. We also went to Best Buy so he could get his schedule, and we looked around Toys-R-Us. We got some groceries, and now we are home. He is playing his PSP, and I'm typing this :D It has been a tiring, but very fun day. Tomorrow, I have a couple of errands to run, then I plan on making a trip to Frankfort. My mom is suffering from empty nest syndrome (for the third time...) so I am going to spend the day with her and make her feel better :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment