August 22, 2008

I Survived!

The GRE was nothing but pure evil, but I survived! I didn't do as well as I would have liked, but did well enough to get into the program I want so I guess it works. I figure it will be just like the ACT was. it only matters until you get accepted, then it doesn't matter anymore. Amanda and I were both finished around 10:30. We were under the impression that it would take the full four hours, but apparently not. After the test, we went to get pedicures, then had lunch at Steak and Shake. It was wonderful! She got a new neighbor the other day, and he is starting at the Law school on campus, and had never even been to campus before. We took him there, and showed him around. Once back home, we went for a quick swim. She had plans for the evening, so I came home and waited for Matthew. He took me to dinner to celebrate, then we went to see a movie. The movie was pretty much awful, but it was fun nonetheless. So today, I am just being lazy. I have a couple of things to do before Amanda's party next week, but besides that I plan on just resting and preparing for school.

0 comments:

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena