
About 12 years ago, my Dad brought home a little orange kitten. I was so excited, and I immediately claimed that little furball as being "mine." We named him George, after the Looney Tunes monster that says "I'm going to hug him and squeeze him and call him George!" The first couple of nights we had him he slept in the bathroom. After that, he slept in my bed. At that time, I would get annoyed with having to move him in the middle of the night, or when he would jump on my bed and start meowing for my attention. But now, I truly miss those moments. He lives with Mom, and I can't have pets in my apartment. Also, Matthew is allergic to both cats and dogs. Go figure that I would end up with someone with pet allergies (it's ok though, I still love him). So now I am sitting in my living room watching television, and I am seriously missing George. I would give just about anything to be able to have him with me, curled up on the couch purring away. I want to move for the sole purpose of being able to have him. I would have to keep in out of certain parts of the house for Matthew's sake, but it is totally worth it. And it really sucks right now because gas just shot up from the hurricane so I can't even afford to drive down to see him this weekend. I really really miss him :(
While on the topic of cats, I figured this would be a good place to introduce one of my favorite sites to visit.
icanhascheezburger.com is great. I love the Lolcats, and this site has the best ones!
0 comments:
Post a Comment