September 11, 2008
Feeling motivated :D
I love getting praise.... I mean, who doesn't right? It is just nice to know that people actually appreciate things you do or ideas that you have. Last week Amanda and I got an "Excellent idea!" from Dr. DeWall (believe me.... this is truly impressive). And today I got a "That... would... be...great! Thanks for thinking ahead!" from one of the grad students (yes, he included the periods. No, I do not know why). I just feel like I am actually working towards something. All of the running around I have been doing is paying off. I feel so good that I actually sat down and got some other stuff out of the way. I finished my graduation application, and my work study packet. It's amazing how much a little praise can motivate a person to take care of things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment