So today was not the best day I've ever had. There have been a couple of good things, but mostly bad. Let's start with the bad so I can end on a good note lol
- I got up super early this morning to go to the bookstore before my class to buy a study guide for developmental. I get there, and they are sold out. Figures.
- I had to listen to an extremely depressing story by my professor, one that was very personal and I would rather have not heard. Also, I'm pretty sure that next class we are watching "THE birthing" video.... yeah, you know the one....
- Everything I said today came out wrong, so now everyone thinks I'm a know-it-all or a complete idiot. I always try to make a good impression on people I don't know all that well, but end up only making a fool of myself. Also, I was just trying to help most of the time and came off as trying to be right and being a know-it-all. It really sucks because it shouldn't matter what other people think of me, but it does.
- I have a re-test tomorrow. 'nuff said.
Now on to the good.
- My geography test was moved from next Wednesday the 24th to Monday the 29th. It worked out very well because on the 24th I had two tests and an introduction due. And they were all back to back. At least now I only have the one test and the paper.
- I went to get a Pepsi after lunch and I got the last one! UK went Coke last year, and it sucks because I am totally a Pepsi girl, and there is one place on campus that still sells it. I was so happy!
- I found a very interesting article on MSN this morning(Read it here). It is about Phantom Limb pain, and a new therapy called "mirror therapy." As a psych major, this topic is relevant to my studies, but also to my interests. I wonder how the research will go, and 10yrs down the line if the findings will stand as they do now. I'm excited to find out.
Kind of sad, my "good" list isn't very long. Oh well. Off to study for my test and for a quiz I have on Wednesday :(
0 comments:
Post a Comment