This morning was rough. Matthew woke me up at around 6:50 this morning telling me his truck won't start....again. My alarm wasn't set to go off until 7:30, so that was 40 minutes of good sleep gone. (It's ok though, I don't mind helping him out cause I love him, but I like my sleep). So I got up and took him to work, then came home and got ready for class. When I got to campus, I figured Starbucks was in order, so I get some hot chocolate and head to my first class. Unfortunately, I got in a fight with my beverage.... and it won. I have been walking around all day long with brown spots down the front of my light blue shirt. I have gotten a lot of attention today because of it, but that isn't necessarily the way I would prefer to get attention. Anyway, I thought my day would be ruined, until I remembered that it is Wednesday, and therefore crime report day! I searched the paper until at last I found it! Oh boy is it a good one too!
- Male swimming nude in pond arrested for indecent exposure at Nicholasville Road and Cooper Drive at 7:14 p.m. I included the location and time for a reason. The pond of which they speak is right next to Nicholasville Road. This road is one of the busiest roads in Lexington, and at 7:14 p.m. it is quite possible that this guy had an audience. What would inspire someone to go skinny dipping in a pond in the middle of a high traffic area?
- Subject passed out behind wheel of running car. We don't need the specifics for this one. I wonder, though, if that is actually where they passed out (which is scary because they may have intended on driving) or if they passed out elsewhere and were put in the car by some friends(?). Either way, it is more scary than funny....
- Suspicious circumstances including a machete-like object in a milk crate attached to bike. I don't even have anything to say about this one, except for "wow."
These are really the only different ones. There were the usual "marijuana" and "alcohol" uses, as well as a couple of people refusing to leave the premises.
Also, no one reads this right now... so I'm basically talking (typing?) to myself. It's OK though, maybe one day someone will read my blog and find this all funny lol
0 comments:
Post a Comment