October 1, 2008

Hooray for Fall!

I am totally enjoying the weather today! I love sweatshirt weather.... or even when I can wear a long sleeve shirt and still be comfortable. It's great. Along with the change in temperature comes a change of thought and inspiration for me. Fall is very inspiring for many things, and walking to work this morning I started to think about things...

I was looking at the trees on my path. They have not really started to change yet, although a couple of leaves here and there have a slight orange tinge. Looking out my window right now I notice the trees and bushes in the parking lot beginning to turn a beautiful shade of red. I got to thinking, though, how beautiful fall is with the change of colors, and why those changes do occur. The leaves change, die, and fall off the tree. Death is always associated with negative thoughts and emotions. However, those leaves die after the most beautiful moments of their little lives. Perhaps death should not be something to fear and cry about. We should remember the beautiful moments before the death instead of the event itself. After all, it is bound to happen to everyone. No one gets out of this life alive, so why not enjoy the beauty?

These thoughts come after the birthday of my Nanny. Her birthday would have been Monday, so this post is for her.

0 comments:

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena