October 8, 2008

The idiot convention must be in town...

I know that I said I wasn't in the blogging mood, and I wasn't.... at least, not until some idiot ruined my day. I have finally had time to think about and assess the situation, and can now safely rant.

So it all started with Matthew and I heading out to get some dinner. He wanted me to drive since he had a headache... no problem (it's starting to get to the point where sedation may be necessary when I have to ride with him lol... not that his driving is that bad, but the passenger brake doesn't seem to work lol). We got in my car, and I checked careful and pulled out of my spot as far back as I could to avoid hitting the SUV that was parked next to me, yet not scraping my tires on the curb behind me. All of a sudden, this white car comes flying around the corner into the parking lot. I thought for sure he was going to just hit me, but he stopped... like 5 ft away from the front bumper of my car. He had me cornered... I couldn't back up without scraping my car, so I motioned for him to back up (because obviously he didn't realize that was the normal human thing to do...) and he threw his car in reverse and began yelling extreme profanities at me! I heard most of it, and what I couldn't hear I could read from his lips because he definitely was not trying to hide his emotions. I won't get into specifics, but he dropped the F U bomb quite a bit, and threw in a couple of "stupid female dog" bombs too. Once I was able to move and got next to him, he stuck his head out the window and screamed another F U at me! I don't know if I'm more upset at his language, the fact that his passenger did nothing to try to calm him down, or that he spit all over my car when he screamed at me... I mean, it was not that big of a deal to back up, and he put himself in that situation in the first place. If I had been in his position, I would have waved an apology and backed up without having to be told... unfortunately not everyone can be as smart as I am (kidding...... kinda lol). It truly upset me, and I hate that I gave him the ability to make me cry and ruin my day. Matthew was (...is...) ready to rip him a new one, but I won't let him. I'm afraid that anything done will result in more damage, either emotionally or physically. I keep checking my car, and I will do one last look-over in the morning to check for any damage. It scared me, and I can't stand that fact that someone so violent and aggressive lives in the next building over.

To make myself feel better over the situation, I decided that he will get what he deserves. Someone who is that angry and aggressive over stupid crap has to be miserable. Could you imagine being angry every waking moment? I hope that he will eventually realize how stupid he has been and right his wrongs (or seek psychological attention... as long as it isn't from me....). I know that God will take care of it, so I'm trying not to worry about it because I did absolutely NOTHING wrong.

Sorry for the long rant.... I hope there won't be too many of these :)

0 comments:

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena