Alright... so back to reality. So where do I begin?
School officially sucks right now. There are roughly 5 weeks left of this semester, and I'm feeling the burn. I have papers and tests all creeping up on me. I got up at 5am today to finish a paper! The only reason I didn't finish it last night was because my laptop overheated and shut off. Oh well. At least that is one paper done... only two more left (too bad those two are monster 10-15 page papers....).
Lab is ok. We are starting a new study, which is frustrating because things aren't getting done like they should, but whatev. Good new, though, is that the amazing grad student Ryan is letting me tag onto one of his projects. I have spent most of the evening making a survey online for the project. It is just a rough draft and is no where near close to being able to be sent out to people, but it's my little survey that I made all by myself you know? I'm very excited about this project because I get to go deeper into the world of research than just running participants. I think it is an excellent opportunity, and I am very grateful to gs Ryan :)
I spent this past weekend in Indiana. I got to spend time with my Dad, and meet the newest member of the family, Oscar. He is so freakin ugly that he is cute! He has got to be the greatest puppy in Indiana for sure lol He looks like a little Ewok off of Star Wars. I'm having problems getting pictures up, but I promise they will be up soon :)
On an end note, here is my current favorite, song-wise. Everytime I hear this song I turn the radio up and jam along (when no one is around to hear me of course.... wouldn't want to ruin anyone's hearing....)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment