I just love the lolcats... they always put a smile on my face! I thought this one was very appropriate for the holidays :)Now I know that Christmas was two days ago, so I'm a little behind. But, better late than never! This past week was extremely busy. I have gone back and forth to either Frankfort or Lawrenceburg every day since last Thursday (With the only exceptions being the two Fridays... and today of course). I thought I was on break... but apparently I'm on "drive everywhere doing everything all at once like a decapitated chicken" break (haha). Between taking mom to London to make Christmas candy, finishing Christmas shopping, having my car turned into R2D2 (very long story... perhaps to be saved for another post), and then spending Christmas Eve with Dad and Christmas with everyone else, I truly need a vacation! Oh well... at least I got to spend the holidays with the people that I love, and when you get down to it that is all the really matters. I loved watching everyone open gifts, especially the ones from me. I like making people happy. Especially little Oscar! Matthew and I got him a squirrel toy since he always chases the squirrels outside and he loved it! It was just too cute for words. I'll put up some pictures later as well from my past week. Until then, hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and I wish you a very happy New Year!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment