January 2, 2009

Goodbye 08, hello 2009!

First, I would like to say that I hope everyone had a wonderful, safe New Years. I have decided to start this blogging year with a look back on 2008. I promise that I won't dwell on last year very much, but I think it's hard to see where you are going when you don't know where you have been (3 Doors Down anyone??? and if you got that, give yourself a hug from me :D) So here is a little survey I picked up off of MySpace... I guess the blogging community calls it a meme? Well, whatever you call it, here it is :)


Where did you begin 2008?
I don't exactly remember, not because I was intoxicated but because it was over a year ago, but I think it was in my apartment

What was your status by Valentines Day?
same as it was the two valentines days before it... taken.

Were you in school anytime this year?
I sure was, both semesters

Did you have to go to the hospital?
I went a couple of times for other people, but never for myself (knock on wood :D)

Did you have any encounters with the police?
I did not

Where did you go on vacation?
I didn't really have a vacation, but I might have gone to Gatlinburg for a couple of days... I honestly don't remember. It's pathetic, I know.

What did you purchase that was over 100 dollars?
The main stuff like groceries, but not a single item except for concert tickets. Those puppies are expensive!

Did you know anybody who got married?
Quite a few actually, although I didn't go to any of the weddings

Did you know anybody who passed away?
Yes. My grandmother for one on January 7th.

Did you move anywhere?
I did not

What sporting events did you attend?
A bunck of UK basketball games, and a football game.

What concerts/shows did you go to?
I saw Linkin Park when they were at Rupp in Feb.

Describe your birthday:
My dad, Nola, and Chelsea came down. We ate at Olive Garden then went back to my apartment and played Guitar Hero. It was my 21st, but I was on antibiotics and couldn't drink anything.

What is the one thing you thought you would not do, but did, in 2008?
I don't think there was anything. I'm not really a brave person.

What has been your favorite moments?
There have been too many, but I really enjoyed seeing the look on Matthew's face at the Linkin Park concert. He had such a good time and it made me so happy to see him so happy.

Twilight. Twilight was good too :D

Any new additions to your family?
Some cousins... either by birth or marriage

What was your best month?
May maybe.. I didn't have class or work. It was awesome!

Who has been your best drinking buddy?
I don't really drink that much, but probably Matthew and Amanda

Made new friends?
of course

Favorite night out?
Any night that I was with Matthew or Amanda... or both!

Other than home, where did you spend most of your time?
On campus, unfortunately, running participants in the lab I'm sure.

Be honest - did you watch American Idol?
I sure did. David Cook's cd rocks my socks :)

Change your hairstyle?
I tried, but the hairstylist had something else in mind.

Had any car accidents?
no. Came very close, but no

How old did you turn this year?
21

Do you have a New Years resolution?
I don't. I never keep them so what's the point?

Do anything embarrassing?
On a daily basis

Buy anything new from eBay?
I did not

Get married or divorced?
nope :( (on the married part of course). Maybe 2009 will be my year

Get arrested?
absolutely not.... I've been a good girl :D

Been snowboarding?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I can hardly walk over a flat surface. Do you think I would risk my own life in an attempt to slide down a big icy hill?

Did you get sick this year?
A couple of times, but mainly just sinus infections

Are you happy to see 2008 end?
I guess. no point in dwelling on the past right? I'm ready to see what 2009 brings :)

So it's late, and I need to go to bed. I'm picking up Amanda in the morning and we are headed to Indiana to spend a weekend with my Dad and Oscar. I'm very excited :)

0 comments:

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena