I went to the UK vs. Tennessee basketball game today. It was my last basketball game as a college undergrad! How sad! It was definitely one to remember though. Our seats were not too bad. We were in the upper level, but it was row n. The section goes to kk, so like I said, not too bad. There was one flaw though, and it had nothing to do with our seats. The girl in front of me stood up the entire time (with the exception of the time-outs). I'm serious. Even if no one was standing in front of her, she stood up completely blocking my view! How rude!
Besides that, I had a blast. The cats totally rocked the game. We won, 77 to 58 :) It was awesome!

3 comments:
hey you changed your pic! Niiiiice!
:-D
Ha! I was a complete lost soul during physics lecture :-)
So totally dreamy!! :-D
Man who is sexy+ he can dance and sing!!!
BTW you have been awarded!
Post a Comment