First, I should mention that every week the campus plays popular movies for students for $1. This week, they are playing.... wait for it..... TWILIGHT!!!!! ::squeeeeeee:: It is playing Tuesday and Wednesday nights, and of course I'm going to both showings :)
To advertise, there have been posters in the student center. The bestie and I have been lusting after one of the posters, but they were all locked up behind glass (of course). Last week, we finally found one. It was taped to the front desk in our classroom. We decided that this was our chance for spontaneity. The bestie walked right up to the front of the lecture hall and grabbed the poster! So now we have Edward in poster form :) We have joint custody... I have him now and we will trade off on Thursday. Hahaha... I know it's pathetic that our big spontaneous act was stealing (uh... I mean borrowing without permission...) a poster. Oh well. I can guarantee that we will never forget it, and those are the best experiences to have :)

3 comments:
OMG!!! You are so lucky! I would be so totally disowned if I bring any thing Twilight related. But I am making DH get me the DVD!!
I know I love dancing more than any other activity in the whole wide world! I will be posting my dance adventures soon!
Love the way you are changing the blog background. I am gonna do that too :-)
Hahah... I have embarrassed myself more than once when I have heard music. You can say this is my biggest fault... :-)
BTW I have rented another Channing Tatum movie heehee!
Oooo...I'll take him, even in poster form. :)
Post a Comment