February 24, 2009

Cleaning Up

I have a couple of things to cover today. First, I would like to thank Brahmin in Boston for awarding me the highly prestigious Lemonade Award! I'm just so honored! You love me... you really love me! hahahaTo keep with the program, I am going to award this to my readers because you are all so wonderful. I have three, and two of you have already received it, so I'm not leaving you out because I don't like you or anything :)

So, the award goes to:

MeaganMarie: From one Kentuckian to another. Her pictures are amazing!

In other news, I probably will not be very active on here for the next few days. My week is jam packed with lots of exciting (and some not-so-exciting) events. I can't wait to tell you all about it :)

2 comments:

Brahmin in Boston said...

Jam packed week?? I can relate to that! I can't believe that it is still only Tuesday! (inching towards Wednesday!)

Baseball scene? No prizes for guessing which one is my fav - Jasper doing the boxing thingy! I love it!!! I didn't notice that Jasper's trick with the bat until I watched the movie twice (er... my eyes were straying ;-))

Anonymous said...

Thaaaank you for the award! It feels good to know that people actually read my blog.. and enjoy it!

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena