February 26, 2009

Too Much

You know you are way too stressed out when you are freaking out in your sleep. I woke up this morning nauseated because I had been dreaming about all this grad school stuff and the paper I have due this morning. Getting up at 5 to write the last 2 and 1/2 pages of a four page paper due at 9 was not my most brilliant idea. I finished it, and I'm on campus now. My class doesn't start for another hour, but I need to work on my personal statement for UoL (which can't have personal stuff in it... wtc). The deadline is Sunday and I'm screaming on the inside because they still haven't gotten stuff I sent over a week ago. I'm scared to death they won't have everything on time, and my attempts at emailing someone over there failed miserably. I'm sure it will all be ok... right? I'm freaking out.....

1 comments:

Brahmin in Boston said...

Hey! Don't worry everything will fall into its place. I too was facing the same problem - in my State exams I used to be scared to death due because of Math exams... Even after all the exams got over I used to wake up at 2 AM and freak thinking that I missed the exams!!

Every thing will be ok. Goodluck...

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena