February 4, 2009

Tag... you're it!

I got tagged!

So, here's the deal. Put your media player on random. For each question, hit the next button and the song that plays is your answer. Fun right? Totally.

(BTW this did not turn out that great... maybe I'll give it another go later. Who knows)


IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
The Big Bad Beat of My Broken Heart- Smokin Armadillos
ummm... off to a fantastic start.....

WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Romans 12:1- Todd Agnew
Use to be :( Really want to get back to that point, so maybe it isn't as far off as I had thought

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Easier to Run- Linkin Park
Maybe I like 'em athletic... huh

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Is Love Enough?- Sisqo
pretty much embarassed that I have Sisqo in my media player... other than that, I got nuthin

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Fighting to Survive- Building 429
Kinda makes you think a little doesn't it?

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
The Call- Backstreet Boys
These aren't very good... might do it over

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Let Me Get This Right- Ne-Yo
HAHAHAHAHA.... no

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
Tangled- Maroon 5
Pretty accurate actually

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Show Me The Meaning of Being Lonely- Backstreet Boys
This one isn't right either... I'm too busy to think about that. (p.s. don't judge me... BSB is awesome :D )

WHAT IS 2+2?
Next Thing You Know- Matthew West
.... is that the school had been teaching me the wrong thing all these years.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
It's The Only One You've Got- 3 doors down
Pretty close... she is my only BFF

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Breathe Tonight- David Cook
Not sure which way to go with this one... best to leave it be I think

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Daddy's Money- Ricochet
Wow.... I think I'll leave this one alone too.

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
We- Joy Williams
I do want to get married... does that count?

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Running Out of Days- 3 doors down
Not really, although I am in a hurry to marry him

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
The Pretender- Foo Fighters
Not that I know of.

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
I Beat You To It- B2K
yeah right... I can't dance so hip hop is definitely a no-no to dance to

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Let Go- BarlowGirl
Amazing... one that actually fits

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Ridin'- Chamillionaire
'cause that's how I roll hahahaha

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Bootylicious- Destiny's Child
My embarassing collection of music... that is my biggest secret

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
How You Remind Me- Nickelback
I guess that works

WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Sexy Love- Ne-Yo
Does that mean Edward??? Cause I would totally go for the worst-case-scenario if he was involved

HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Light On- David Cook
I'm going to hope that this is a good thing

WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
Fearless- Building 429
I like this. No regrets... ever.

WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Does Your Daddy Know About Me?- Lonestar
nope... not even a giggle

WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
All I Have To Give- Backstreet Boys
Maybe they are tears of joy

WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Miracle Child- Newsboys
ok......

DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Jumpin Jumpin- Destiny's Child
is that a yes?.... or a no?

IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Feelin Way Too Damn Good- Nickelback
no way, I like feeling good :)

WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Over You- Daughtry
???????

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Hello- Evanescence
Oddly appropriate

So... who to tag? I tag everyone :)

3 comments:

Brahmin in Boston said...

Haha we are so very cheesy and sappy people! I am so happy that I got someone who has very much same tastes as me (except that you like Edward more and I like Emmett!!)

I was really surprised on the songs that I got on my 1st try itself! I was going to write in the end that people shouldn't judge me based on the songs that I have on my iPod!! :-)

Brahmin in Boston said...

Thanks! I have tried solving the problem of my earrings... Now, I put them in my hand bag while traveling and then I put them on once I reach the office :-)

Thought you had disappeared for a while!

Brahmin in Boston said...

Hey Kristy, I have written you an email. Lemme know your reply! :-)

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena