February 8, 2009

I'm back

Sorry for my absence over the past few days. I have been either very busy or without internet.

My first adventure was Thursday night. It was my friend's birthday party, so I went out with her. There were five girls all together. We started at Applebee's, which was an adventure all in itself (and probably not quite appropriate to post on the internet....) After that we went to a bar that is down the street from my apartment. It was my first bar experience, and let me say, I don't know how people do it. I did not drink because I was driving, but it was a lot of fun watching the drunk people. The bar had a mechanical bull, so that just added to the entertainment. I got home around 1 in the morning, only to get up at 6 to get ready to run participants in the lab at 8. I was exhausted!

After lab and work, I came home to spend a little time with Matthew, then left to go to my dad's for the weekend. I had planned on working on my grad school stuff, but everyone else decided to go home that weekend too so that didn't work out. I am home now, and I'm waiting for Matthew to get off work. When he gets home, we are leaving with his family to take his dad to dinner in London. Yes, we are driving an hour and a half to take his dad to Golden Corral (apparently they have the best steak he has ever had).

It has been a crazy weekend. I might write posts later to go into these events in detail... we'll see. Also, don't expect too much over the next couple of days. I am turning in my first application on Tuesday, and I have a lot of work to do on it. I promise once that is finished though, I will be back to give my blog (and my wonderful readers of course) the attention it/you all deserve :)

1 comments:

Brahmin in Boston said...

Wow! It really seems that you did have a very nice eventful weekend! Very curios to know about the Apple bees incident! Hahah

Also this might be one of the many times that I am saying this but - You Rock! Thanks a million for that!! :-)

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena