March 6, 2009

I was thinking...

Just some random thoughts for the moment.

I can't believe I came in the lab this morning to find a no-show at 8am. Even better, my 9:30 participant was nearly 10 minutes late, and my 11:00 is another no-show. I realize that spring break is near, but we still have all of next week. I do not have any sign ups for next Friday, which I expect, but c'mon! So I've been here all day long and have only run one participant. What a waste of my Friday. I think I'm going to skip out an hour early and go to work so I can be finished at 2 instead of 3. I'm so ready for the weekend!

By the way, guess what!


I GOT IN TO THE PROGRAM!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Brahmin in Boston said...

HURRAY!! I am so glad & happy for you!! A big big burden off your shoulder

Cheers!
:-)

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena