April 25, 2009

Honesty is The Best Policy

The amazing Brahmin in Boston has graciously tagged me for the Honest Scrap Award!

The award comes with two conditions. First, you have to list 10 little known things about yourself. Second, you have to tag 10 people for it. I can't remember what all I have said by now, so I hope I'm not just repeating myself :)

  1. I guess I'll start with my regular "little known fact." In high school, I took martial arts. I was actually a red belt (two belts from black) in Tae Kwon Do. I was also being trained to become an instructor. Unfortunately, my instructor training got in the way of my martial arts training, and I fell behind.... the definition of irony I suppose.
  2. I have a bad habit of talking too much when I'm nervous. I guess I just try so hard to make a good impression, and I usually end up embarrassing myself.
  3. My family is HUGE. I think I've mentioned it before but I'm not sure I was specific. My parents divorced, and then remarried other people. The other people both had kids. Therefore, I have my sister, four stepsisters, and three stepbrothers. Our ages range from (almost) 13 to 23. Of the nine of us, I'm second oldest. Lets just say that Christmas is fun trying to remember everyone.
  4. I am a food network junkie. If I can't find anything on, I typically switch to channel 47 and watch people cook food that I only wish I could make lol
  5. You know that Matthew is a computer geek. He also loves video games and Star Trek. Most girls shy away from guys like that, but I love this about Matthew. It makes him.... well... him. I let him do his thing without bugging him about it, and he does pretty well with time management (i.e. making time for me too :D )
  6. I am extremely self conscious, especially about my appearance. I have always struggled with my weight, and probably always will. I'm actually getting pretty desperate to join a class or something to get back into shape. I'm trying to make it more about health than appearance, but, well, you know...
  7. There are a lot of things that I use to love that I really miss. For example, I use to paint/draw, scrapbook, and going to church.
  8. OK, not something that isn't so serious... I have really bad celebrity crushes (shocker right?) I have a cardboard cutout of Edward Cullen for crying out loud! It's not as bad as it used to be, but I will say that watching the Hannah Montana movie really brought back memories of my Billy Ray Cyrus crush when I was little haha
  9. The Bestie and I have been friends for 8 years. We have one of those friendships that you see on tv. You know, finishing the others sentences, inside jokes, laughing hysterically while other people look at you like you are crazy... yeah, that's us.
  10. I love the summer for two reasons. One is the pool. The second is that the summer is the only chance I get to read. I don't have time during the semester, so I save all my books up and read them as soon as classes are finished. I already have a list of 5, one of which is a series of 5, and the list keeps growing!
OK, that was hard. Now on the really fun part. I am going to tag.....
Meagan
Piece of Fruit Pie
On Common Ground

and BinB got Young Traveler and Sillysonrisas! So I guess we are covered right?

No... oh, c'mon... I know it's only five... I need more friends!

1 comments:

Brahmin in Boston said...

That was indeed new facts about you! Loved reading them :-)

#2 To a certain limit even I am guilty about it.

#6? Even I am in there with you - for me it is my face.

#8 I have jumped in that bandwagon too! Jacob Black anyone??

#9 Thats me and my sis - just spoke with her and giggled like crazy over Supernatural's Dean Winchester & Channing Tatum, while DH rolled his eyes :-)

#10 Reading?? *sigh* what can I say? For a long time that was the highlight point of the day - going to library

Scary, how alike we both are, right??

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena