- George is finally home with me. I love seeing him curled up on my bed passed out with his tongue hanging out. It has to be the most adorable thing I have ever seen in my life! And hearing him purr when I pet him or when I lay down at night makes everything in my world seem right.
- Matthew is in the living room playing video games with his brother. I can hear them in there laughing at each other and enjoying our "new investment," the PS3 (I just wanted to be able to watch Twilight in High-def.....). I'm very happy that they are getting some "brother time!"
- We have had beautiful weather over the past couple of days. I really hope it is here to stay! It's inspiring, and has motivated me to get some chores done.
- When I looked out the window yesterday, I saw the most amazing sunset. I used the "sunset" option on my camera, and it really brought out the beautiful colors!
- Hanh came over yesterday with a Bible and a ton of questions. I have been out of church for a while, but it felt wonderful to get back into the Word and help her out. I love seeing people find God... it always brings me to tears to think/talk about it (happy tears, not sad ones!). I love talking to people and explaining things that they don't understand, especially when it comes to a relationship with God. It has really made me reassess my life.
April 25, 2009
Small Graces #6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That was really nice pic... I have to search for the 'sunset' option on my camera...! We seem to be getting very beautiful sunsets too!
That's a beautiful picture! This entire post was very affirming. I may not be a cat person myself (scandal!), but it's still an adorable close-up of the kitty.
And I agree with #5, too...while I tend to go too academic with scripture (hey, I'm a biblical studies major...it's what we do), sometimes it's nice to just find God in it all over again.
Thanks for this!
Post a Comment