April 6, 2009
Plans
So today is not busy, but I do have a couple of things to do. First, I'm waiting on my mom to come down so I can take her to breakfast (yeah yeah, I know it's almost 11... who says breakfast is only for the morning anyway?). After that, she is going with me to get a quote on fixing my car. We had a storm last Thursday with a lot of wind. When I went out Friday morning, I noticed a metal folding chair laying on the ground between my car and the car parked next to me. I checked my windows and the side of my car and didn't find anything... at least not until I washed my car on Saturday. Once all the leaves and stuff were gone, I noticed a huge dent and scuff marks on my trunk the the top of my car right below and above the rear windshield. So I have to take it today to get a quote for my insurance, and hopefully get it fixed soon! Anyway, after all of that, I'm having dinner with a couple of girlfriends tonight. It should be fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment